Black dial with black co-molded strap
- Material: Black
- Dial Color: Nitromidª polymer with Stainless Steel core
- Dial Movement: Quartz with 10-year power cell
- Illumination: Never Dark¨ System
- Black co-molded rubber and nylon strap
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Tough Nitromid polymer for lightweight & impact resistance
- Crystal, crown & caseback mount into 316L stainless core
- Inner rotating bezel with tritium tubes for low light use
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Case Dia: 45.5mm
- Case Thickness: 14mm
Just like it's smaller cousin Gryphon, our new Titan series combines a 316L stainless steel core with a tough polymer shell for superior impact and water resistance. Alongside features such as Never Dark¨ illumination technology, and our super comfy co-molded rubber / nylon strap, is a bi-directional interior rotating bezel equipped with trituim tubes for precise timing capibility. A crown at the 2 O'Clock position engages the interior bezel for easy adjustment. Titan will basically take anything you can throw at it. Happy hunting!
Reactor watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards. Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a Reactor will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards. Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass. The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events. Reactor truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.