- Material: Bright Blue Mother-of-pearl
- Dial Color: Ionized Stainless
- Dial Movement: Quartz with day/date
- Illumination: Superluminova dial markings and hands
- Ionized Stainless Bracelet w/ Dark Teal Ceramic
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Unique styling combines forged stainless with ceramic
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Dia: 36mm
- Case Thickness: 11.75mm
Following on the sucess of our Oxide model comes its sister watch, Crystal. With a case diameter a full 7.5mm smaller than Oxide, we listened to the requests of our ladies and accommodated accordingly. This is one instance where smaller may be better.
Reactor watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards. Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a Reactor will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards. Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass. The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events. Reactor truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.