Necker's Jewelers Golden Rule - It is our commitment to help celebrate the special moments in your life, provide you impeccable customer service, give back to our community, and take care of our employees!
- Jewelry Repair & Restoration
- Watch Repair & Restoration
- Watch Battery Replacement
- Jewelry Upgrades: thinking of a bigger diamond, we can help!
- Custom Jewelry Design: we work with you from concept to completion!
- Jewelry Redesign: make an old piece new again with a fresh design!
- 6 & 12 Months INTEREST FREE Financing APPLY NOW!
- Interest Free Layaway
- Private Consultation in our Diamond Rooms, see your diamond under the scope!
- Master Jeweler with over 35 years experience doing repair work
- Friendly and knowledgeable staff to help you pick out the perfect piece!
- Over 4,000 sq. ft. of jewelry in each store: the largest inventory in the Quad Cities!
- Best warranty in the jewelry industry: our Peace Of Mind Plan
- Lounge with complimentary beverages, including coffee, water, pop, wine, and beer!
- In-Store VIP Parties: contact us to schedule a special event!
We Buy Gold, Silver & Diamonds!
If you have unwanted gold, silver, or diamonds you can sell it with confidence and eas! At Necker’s Jewelers, we put the same honesty and fairness into buying from you as we do in selling to you. Our professional appraisers will give you the highest possible return for your unwanted gold, silver, diamonds, or estate jewelry. Necker’s Jewelers knows jewelry, and tracks current market conditions--we consistently offer our customers some of the highest rates in the Quad Cities region. Necker’s Jewelers will pay top dollar and give you cash on the spot! Please stop in at either Necker’s location and let us make you an offer!
- All grades of Gold: 10K, 14K, 18K, 22K and 24K Gold
- Old Rings (Class Rings, Fashion Jewelry & Wedding bands & Rings)
- Cuff Links
- Gold and Silver Coins & Medallions
- Gold Bracelets, Charms, & Cuffs
- Unmatched & Broken Earrings
- Tangled or broken Gold Chains
- Gold Watches & Fine Watches
- Broken and damaged jewelry
- Items with missing stones
- Pins & Broaches
- Dental Gold
- Loose Diamonds
Gold Buying Process: As easy as 1-2-3!
A Necker’s Jewelers sales professional will evaluate each piece to determine its purity.
Next, we will weigh the piece(s) to determine an accurate weight.
Finally, we will determine the daily market price to figure the cash or trade value. **Ask about our unbeatable Trade In Program**
Gold is still selling at record prices! It's not too late to take advantage. New or old, in any condition, even broken...it's worth something! So stop in and let one of our professionals take a look at your gold, silver, or diamonds. Stop by today for a free quote!